. Un récapitulatif de l'année pour le domaine de la data visualization sous la forme de dix visuels / design à (re)voir ou à découvrir:
1. The Vizosphere by Moritz Stefaner [ well-formed-data.net ]
Desc: 'Mapping twitter accounts related to information visualization with gephi. This map shows 1645 twitter accounts related to the topic of information visualization'
2. Visually Introducing video [ visual.ly ]
Desc: 'Visual.ly is the world's largest community of dataviz and infographics. Come explore, share and create'
3. Mapping America by The New York Times [ projects.nytimes.com ]
Desc: 'Browse local data from the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, based on samples from 2005 to 2009.
4. A Web Site Designed by John Furness [ simplesquare.com/blog ]
Desc: 'A Website Designed is an infographic of the average website’s creation'
5. Yahoo! Mail Visualization by Periscopic [ visualize.yahoo.com ]
6. The Beatles - Working Schedule, 1963-1966 by Michael Deal [ mikemake.com ]
Desc: 'These visualizations are part of an extensive study of the music of the Beatles. Many of the diagrams and charts are based on secondary sources, including but not limited to sales statistics, biographies, recording session notes, sheet music, and raw audio readings'
7. Agenda Survey 2011 by Moritz Stefaner Jan Willem Tulp [ reports.weforum.org ]
8. Money by Randall Munroe [ xkcd.com ]
Desc: 'A chart of almost all of it, where it is, and what it can do'
9. The future of UK aid - interactive by The Guardian [ guardian.co.uk ]
Desc: 'Where will the UK spend its aid budget over the next five years - in which countries and on which areas?'
10. Winston Churchill by Juan Osborne [ juanosborne.com ]
Desc: 'Winston Churchill has exceptional quotes ... In this second illustration I used a different quote: “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”. Totally agree!'